Just finished installing SCCM 2012 on a Server 2012 platform.- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 Test Lab Guide http://blogs.technet.com/b/tlgs/archive/2012/07/30/system-center-configurtation-manager-2012-test-lab-guide-published.aspx– Test Lab Guide: Install SQL Server 2012 Enterprise http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29572– You’ll need to install SCCM SP1 as for now is only in beta if you want to be able to run the SUP Role working. – You can’t install WSUS 3.0 SP2 as mentioned in the guide as it’s not supported. You have to install the WSUS role that’s builtin into Server 2012. – Remember in the SQL setup to choose the Collation SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS.
- I’ll post more blogs on this test setup as I progress.
- As a notice I would like to point out a few things:
- – Test Lab Guide: Base Configuration http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6815
- First I want to mention these guides that I used to setup my lab environment.
- Submitted by hca on Sun, 10/07/2012 – 13:49